Saturday 13 October 2007

Limbo Land

Thanks to everyone who enquired about me... Well no doubt as you have already guessed, I tested on the 1st Oct it was a big BFN. The bad news hit me so much harder than I had imagined, I suppose it really floored me and I just couldnt blog. For the last two weeks I have been in a zombie like state just going through the motion. In my head I had imagined it would be good news, because this cycle was better than last time, in one way I had a slight chink of positivity about me and thought this may have been the cycle to fulfill our dreams. Anyway it wasn't to be.


I am not sure where our journey will take us, but at the moment I feel so lost and upset, my entire life has been on hold because our focus was for us to have a baby. So many issues are now coming to surface, my job, DH relationship, life. I am not sure what I am going to do..... I feel so down like I am stuck in the twilight zone. I feel such a failure.... In my personal life everything I set out to achieve I normally do, but this baby making has beaten me. Infertility stinks....



Hopefully, the sun will shine again and I will be at peace again. I found the link to this song on another blog and the words are true and momentarily made me feel better. We are no less of a Woman because of our 'Infertility' issues (Lady Saw)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=shzJY3msrnA

Everyone out there take care and hope all our dreams come true in one way or another..

1 comment:

Jo said...

I am so very very sorry...
Someday soon I hope the sun shines brightly for you and will pray you find peace in your heart.