Thursday 27 September 2007

Still hanging in there by a thread

Just a quick post to say, I am still having AF like pains, but no way has painful as the ones a few day ago. On Tuesday after posting I had a shower and went to bed early which was a first for me. I have decided to stop reading the two weeks wait site because it is making me more anxious.

At the moment I have everything crossed and will add I am doing the famous Knicker checking at every interval. I really thought I would be a bit more together at this stage but I suppose one can only predict what they think they will do in a situation.

Also in a way, this cycle will be closure for me.

3 comments:

andi said...

Hello there - I am hoping you are doing okay?

Andi
x

Jo said...

I am so hoping and praying its all good..

Portia P said...

Are you ok? It's 7 October and it's all gone quiet your end...

Thinking of you and hoping good things...xx