Tuesday 25 September 2007

Is a party going on?

This TWT aka "Two Weeks Torture" is blooming har, I am finding this so stressful ..

Since I posted yesterday, it looks like my Embryos heard and thought things were to quiet so they decided to cause a bit of a stir. I think they may be having a party or (with my PMA hat on are thrashing my insides try to implant, but are unable to get comfortable). At the moment, I have the worse AF like pain which started about 6pm and it worrying me. I have waves of pain radiating around my back and in my center.

I am not sure what is going to happen but these pains are scarey. I know I am a big wuss, so I should be able to stand a little AF pain but this is getting unbearable. I suppose I should take some Parcemtols is this allowed?

I wish I could go to sleep now and wake up on test day.. I am off to listen to my relaxztion cd, to see if that helps..

1 comment:

andi said...

My fingers are crossed for you!! From one old woman to another - I am really hoping you get those two lines.