Monday 24 September 2007

One week of TWT

Finally the first week of my "Two Week Torture" has passed.

I spent the first three days post ET surfing the net and watching season one of Alley McBeal. which brought back memories because I was in my early 30's then. I spent a hell of a lot of time Googling every single twinge which was bad and only made me worry more. My week off ended and I went back to work which was a godsend because it made me forgot about the aches and twinges, but in saying that work has been hell ie extremely busy.

Once a year my company has a "bring your kids to work day" which for the parents is divine because you get to spend all day with your kids and get paid. However, for us who are not in the Mother hood club, it is slightly disheartening because you realise on that day it dawns on you in a big way you are not part of that exclusive club, your on the sideline and cant join in with the discussions about schools or whatever. Anyway the last occurrence of this at my work place was in July and boy o boy did I find the day hard, especially with the benched cycle. Anyway, I got one better, here's why "I brought my Embryos to work", which made me feel slightly better. I know I sound crazy but the "PUPO" is a nice status to have.

I still having a few twinges, and AF like cramps, but so far nothing really which will convince me. At times, I really do wonder if my embryo's have left home. The only symptom I have, is my boobs feel really heavy. The twice a day prog supp are driving me mad because they are extremely messy and causing slight soreness. Not sure how but I managed to go to work today with white chalk like on my jacket. No it not what you think, I probably brushed it on my jacket before the act! When I arrived into work it was pointed out to me I casually replied I was not sure what it is, probably something from, the tube and spent the next 30 mins in the ladies trying to remove the evil wax like substance.

A few days ago, I was relatively confident about this cycle but my Googling has brought me back to reality with a bump. I found on the net an interesting article about egg quality and age, and it had really depressed me. In hindsight I wish I hadn't read it.

Believe or not I found this site http://www.twoweekwait.com/web/ Yes, I will confess I have reading the site a hell of a lot.......

I am talking to my Embryos and visualising them implanting. I have asked my Embryo if one of them stay can around because Mummy and Daddy are super people and they already have a spare room waiting for them to stay rent free for 18 years.

I hope everyone else is fine..

No comments: