Thursday 5 July 2007

Next stop at Aunty Flo's house

Hi blog,

I know you are rolling your eyes and saying not another blog I suppose this excessive blogging is down to my nerves BUT darling Aunty Flo arrived today at 3.30pm therefore today is day 0. (my clinic said if it arrives after 3pm count it as the previous day).

I called my clinic and they have booked me in for tomorrow morning for my baseline scan and hopefully should provide the go ahead to start stimming.

My slight concern at the moment is, my clinic and Acupuncture appointment are 1 hr apart, I hope the clinic is not running late, so I can make my Acupuncture appointment or I lose 50 pounds. It is not about the money but I am addicted to Acupu at the moment, it really makes me feel less stressed.

Good night cyber space. no doubt will share my injecting journey with you

No comments: