Monday 20 August 2007

Pill Popping

Hi blogworld,

I am still pill popping only another 7 days to go. (once again the IVf planner). This may sound strange but I am going to miss the sniffing, I actually liked sniffing ie Superfact downregging! I know it made me feel dry and irritable but I do recall at one point it made my stomach flat and I didn't need an alarm to wake me up. Anyway I have just found out that the Cetrotide is not tablets but has to be injected. I am not looking forward to that, seeing has I am scared of needles. Anyway that is in future (I will take one day at time).

I jumped on the scale this morning as DH brought a new one, my nephew broke our last one and was shocked to find out I have put on a whole load of weight since this process started. So I am walking more I am not sure but it may help and cut out all snacks. At this rate I will be a little elephant.

By the way did anyone take protein ie Solgar Whey to go? I brought some for my last cycle but forgot to take any. It just that being a vegetarian, I think my protein level may be low.


I hope every one is well and all our dreams come true.

Take care every one

No comments: