Thursday 14 June 2007

Can someone turn the clock back please!!!!!!!!

Only 5 days to the start of my expensive habit

We start our pills for our second ICSI in 5 days and boy o boy am I nervous!!! Doesn't time fly when you are having fun. I have just remembered in March I made a promise (to myself, those are the best promises) that I was going to lower my BMI before my next round of ICSI. The plan at the time was to go to the gym but I didn't get round to it, sheer bone idle and laziness.

What makes things worse is my bathroom scale stopped working so I wasn't able to monitor my lack of progress. However, I did notice the early warning sign when my clothes started getting tight but I blamed that on the dry cleaners.

The real reason was time was ahead of me and I forgot my plan.

No comments: