Wednesday 27 June 2007

How to Sniff Part One ---

Well I am officially now pre menopausal as I started sniffing this morning (badly I will add). My first attempt I didn't inhale propertly (If I replayed the scene I acted like a Sniffing Virgin which I am not) but no doubt in the next days I will get the hang of it. How easy it is to sniff? I am not sure what came over me.

The worse thing is I think I am coming down with a cold (at the moment I am fluctuating between being boiling hot and freezing cold).

On my way home I was on the tube perspiring a hell of a lot and I am sure a few older ladies like myself (advanced maternal age ie 40plus) who were sitting across from me were giving me the sympathetic look ie hot flushes = menopause. I wanted to shout out, no. no this is only the trial run it is not the real thing it is self afflicted but decided to blow my nose so loudly so the entire carriage heard and assumed I had a cold. (Strange world isn't it, or maybe I am being paranoid)

After 3 sniffs, I have not had any real side effects,(only imagined, this morning my face and right eye tingled a bit, by the way did I mention I was also a hypochondriac!) On a positive note the ovaries grumbling as stopped so it looks like the sniffing may be working.

For me day 1 of sniffing is almost over, I must dash now and make a high protein meal.

No comments: