Wednesday 20 June 2007

Fasten your seat belts - ride has started

Day zero has finally arrived (Lift off we are departing) and I have started my B/C pills (so day 1 of the process, only another 6 weeks to go).

I am excited but scared at the same time, I suppose once again starting treatment seems quite final, the roller coaster has started. This time I feel more in control and less stressed apart from my hot flushes which I have put down to be overweight (I noticed on my medical notes my Go had written Obese).

For this cycle, my approach is to take one milestone at a time. So at the moment, my first milestone is downregging and no cysts roll on the next 2 weeks.

I will probably blog now and again to let of steam ie when the grumpy old women appears after I have sniffed my self to death. Last time I am sure everyone at work thought I was on drugs or something, because twice a day I would dash to the ladies and you could hear a loud sniff and blowing of nose coming from the end cubicle. Maybe this time, the solution is for me to sniff quietly. Anyway I will try.

1 comment:

Portia P said...

Good luck Only 42

Did you read my stuff about DHEA. Take a look back at some of my old posts. It's the hormone of choice of us older birds!

I've not tried it yet but it gets great press.

Hope this cycle goes so well for you that you don't need it tho!

xx