Monday 25 June 2007

Rain Rain - go away and come back another day

I cannot believe it is Summer, where is the Sun and I cannot believe how cold it is Sun, Sun where are you? Please shine so I can sit out on my deck chairs.

So far, everything with me has been OK and I am still popping the b/c pills. The only slight concern I have is, my ovaries have been grumbling and aching since last week!. I am not sure what the ramification of this is, but there is nothing I can do about it. So roll on scan in approx 11 days. At the moment , the plan is I should start Sniffing on Wed, so only 2 days to go.

At the weekend some friends came over with their children and I can say they were the most adorable boys I have ever met. Playing with them made me realise the joy of parenthood, the boys were so amusing and I suppose my catch phrase "Can I have one please" came to mind. I know there are no guarantees that if I had kids mine would be so perfect but these were perfect children. At one point in the day, I felt so happy being with the boys and for a split second I really thought they were mine. (Sad, I know but that's how I felt). It felt so strange taking them to the supermarket they wanted to go with Auntie so they could select some Ice cream. At one point in the supermarket I was scared I would lose them so I had to hold their hands really tight just in case they got lost or stolen from me! Anyway, I spoilt them rotten it was like a Supermarket sweep , anything you guys what you can have. So we came home with £30 of Ice cream, pizza's and things I didn't know the name of but I spied the packaging during my weekly shop. (I will stop being broody)

More mush, I must admit I always said if I had children I only wanted Girls, this statement is no longer true, I think I would prefer having Boys, but truth be known any child would be fine, I would be over the moon.

Yes, I know you are thinking I am a bit sad fantasying as the odds are stacked against me IE at my old maternal age I have approx 10 to 15% chance. At the moment I feel like gambling. although the odds are low, the prize will be fantastic. I suppose I am feeling positive so I suppose it is good to dream and imagine how my life could change in the next 6 weeks.

Sorry for being to mushy, it just how I am feeling at the moment. Once again, I am not really ready to start this cycle as there are so much things I wanted to do, IE lose a few pounds but my various injuries have prevented this from happened. (my excuse).

Roll on the next stage

No comments: