Saturday 30 June 2007

Sniffing day 4,

So far I have sniffed 13 times. I am sure the downregging is working because I am not sleeping for more than 5.5 hrs. Last night went to bed at 12.30am shattered and woke up at 6am!!!!!!! How the hell I am suppose to de-stress and take it easy if I am not getting enough sleep. Help, Help. Help, Help, I have become my mother who is 75 who wakes up at 5am everyday.

I DO NOT NORMALLY SURFACE BEFORE 10 ON SATURDAYS.
WEEKENDS ARE SUPPOSE TO BE MY TIME TO REST.
I DO NOT HAVE CHILDREN YET,THEREFORE THIS IS MY TIME,
OR IS THE LACK OF SLEEP TRAINING FOR MOTHERHOOD.

Only another

Sniff, Sniff, Sniff, Sniff, Sniff, Sniff, Sniff, Sniff, Sniff, Sniff, Sniff, Sniff, Sniff, Sniff, Sniff,
Sniff, Sniff, Sniff, Sniff, Sniff, Sniff, Sniff, Sniff, Sniff, Sniff, Sniff, Sniff.

Before I can return to normal sleeping patterns.

Have a super day that is if anyone is reading this?

No comments: